Monday, March 15, 2010

STARTING DETOX PHASE: 311 Pound Man and his Plans.

After couple attempts in the past, I gained back all my weight due to improper selection of foods. I love to eat. I am kind of a guy who likes only to eat meat. I hate to eat vegetables. (Even now! but I have to change this life style.) I always go out and eat. Denny’s, IHop, Tacobell, KFC are my favorite places for the last couple of years. So my body has grown as my taste grows. I hit 300 pounds in 2010 and it was my wake up call. So I decided to start dieting, and this time I decide to take things seriously.

I started my prep (QWLC called Detox phase) on March 15th 2010. I weighed 3 times today to make sure where I am. Oh well…! I am at 311lb. huh..! A Long way to go..! Usually the Detox phase is limited to 3-6 days, I am planning to do that for the next 6 days.

To me, it seems, QWLC’s Detox is basically based on the atkins diet. Unlimited Protein, No carb and one orange. The good thing is you can eat lots of meat. And it is unlimited. Wow..! I love that. I can do this Detox phase for life long.

As I said Detox is a good phase you can eat UNLIMITED chicken, beef, eggs (egg is limited to two), green vegetables and orange. But NO crabs..! And have to drink 80 OZ of water. And I have to go to QWLC next Monday (3/22/2010). Actually my weight loss week starts from there.

My plan for next week is to keep a smile. I am going to enjoy cooking. I know there is lots of cooking involved in this diet and I am ready for it. I am going to try different things in the coming days. I will share if I come up with any new recipes. I am not going to start exercising until I hit 220lb. Now I will just concentrate on dieting. Lets Hope for the best.


My current Weight: 311 lb
Starting Weight : 311 lb
Total Weight Loss so far : 0 lb(In my record).

3 comments:

  1. Hey Joe

    I was going to start up on the quick weight loss diet again, but doing it at home, I can't afford the program, can you send me the diet plan, I can't find my food list and plateau breaker, etc. hope you are still loosing or are maintaining, I saw your post on 3fatchicks, you are an inspiration.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe

    I was going to start up on the quick weight loss diet again, but doing it at home, I can't afford the program, can you send me the diet plan, I can't find my food list and plateau breaker, etc. hope you are still loosing or are maintaining, I saw your post on 3fatchicks, you are an inspiration.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post, i certainly adore this web site, continue it رقم أخصائي تغذية

    ReplyDelete