Monday, March 29, 2010

STARTING WEEK 2 : Lots of Green Veggies, Must be a Good Sign.

My first week of weight loss finished today. I hope I did good and I am eagerly waiting to see my weight. I hope I loose some. I am sure I can’t loose 9 pounds. But I think 3 or 4 pounds can be shed off. Let’s see. I drank lots of water this week 1. I ate lots of vegetables which I really hate before. Yes actually the truth is vegetables are not bad.

My wife steamed some broccoli and which is tasted like a chicken. I never know broccoli is that much good to eat. I ate broccoli, green pepper, lettuce, spinach and cauliflower this week. I noticed one thing; I started to cook a lot. That is a very good sign. Hopefully at end of this diet, I will be a good chef, the chef with lots of innovative ideas. Long way to go man..! hmmm

I am eager to see how I did my week one. I just went to QWLC and found that I lost 3 pounds from last week. Not bad at all. So my week one weight loss is 3 pounds. Now I have to stick on the basics. I hope that I can loose another 3 pounds this week 2.

Now I am away from 300 pound mark. I am in 299 "whoooeaa". What a great feeling..! So it is good way to start Week Two. In my week two I am planning to do the same thing I did in week one.

The staffs in QWLC are really helpful, they are really helping me to set the meal plan for the coming days and I learned lots of things. They are good. (So far)

So my Week 2 Weight loss is going to start today

MY weight after the Week 1, reflects like this


My current Weight: 299 lb
Starting Weight : 311 lb
Total Weight Loss so far : 12 lb


The numbers looks good

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know how your whole program turned out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info shared. My cousin sister did a program at weight loss center and it really helped her.

    ReplyDelete