Monday, March 22, 2010

STARTING WEEK 1: The Honeymoon Phase is Over Now..!

SO My Detox Phase is over now. It was really nice. The last 6 days I was eating like a PIG. Yes litterly I was. I was eating eggs in the morning, Salmon at 11.00 and the whole chicken (with out skin) in the lunch, Turkey Breast in the Evening and Chicken breast in the Night. Again yes it was UNLIMITED portions. I really enjoyed my Detox phase. I drank lots of water. The Main problem was I was running to the bathroom every 15 min due to this “heavy drinking”. The staff in QWLC instructed me that I can have these unlimited portions as much as I want during this phase. She was saying that “as much as you eat that much you are going to loose” Let’s see..! Today I went to QWLC (Quick Weight Loss Center) and they weighed me in.

Guess What? “302 LB" I lost 9 pounds in my Detox period. The last 6 day’s of my Detoxs did some wonders huh..? The lady in QWLC said I am in weight loss week from this week on and she said the normal weight loss would be around 3- 5 lb per week.

So that’s it. Basically I don’t expect any more 9 pounds weight loss a week. Hey, actually I am fine even if I am loosing 3 pound a week. The last couple years I was at the other side though. Every week I was gaining couple pounds. So now I am totally fine that even if I am losing at a slower rate. She told me that there is a different diet plan which I have to follow from now on. No more "UNLIMITED MEATS". I love my Detox period now the honeymoon is over.

This is my new plan, kind of, now I can have 3 starches, 4 portions of vegetables, two and half portions of proteins and three fruits and 80 oz Water in a day. On top of that I can have two protein supplements. Well it is enough to survive. Oh there is another thing I am supposed to do from this week on, frequent office visits. Yes, I have to see them at least 3 times a week, so I am planning to go to the center on every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

I will update my blog once in a week and I will let you know about my progress.
So my week 1 of weight loss is going start today.


MY weight after the Detox period reflects like this

My current Weight: 302 lb
Starting Weight : 311 lb

Total Weight Loss so far : 9 lb

Not bad huh..?

1 comment:

  1. I discovered your blog post web site on the internet and appearance some of your early posts. Always maintain within the good operate. I just extra the Feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for toward reading much more on your part down the line!… افضل دكتور تغذية علاجية في جدة

    ReplyDelete